My New What Causes Blog

Around 2 weeks ago, I started a new blog. This site try to explain to their reader about what causes everything, just as the name whatcauses.blogspot.com. Till today, I still write about healthy articles, ie  what causes bleeding gums, what causes yawning, what causes white vaginal discharge, etc. I don't know whether this blog could be very interesting in the years ahead, with many more topics instead of healthy topic.
Of course I hope so, however based on my limited English skill, I am very limited to write the causes of everything, especially when the topic is not something that I understand well.
However, I try to bring this blog to the maximum value for the readers. For a month ahead, I would try to focus to develop this blog. If after one month, this blog doesn't have enough visitors, I give up on this blog. As you may know, today It's very heard to bring English based site to move up on SERP. I don't know else what to do, I just want to do the best and give up the rest to God's hand. For all the reader, I present you this blog. If you have an idea about 'what causes' article that need to be written in this blog, please leave a comment below. In the future I want to write about tech stuffs like, what causes China to block Google, what causes lightning, what causes cactus to live on a dessert, etc. For today, I want to promote this article
http://whatcauses.blogspot.com/2013/09/what-causes-white-vaginal-discharge.html

0 komentar:

Post a Comment