000webhost is SCAM

I feel regret to promote 000webhost as a free, reliable web hosting. Today after I do a web surf on the internet, I've found very bad critics on affiliate program 000webhost made. I've already an affiliate of 000webhost, in fact, I even make a website to promote this affiliate program, as you can see here. I've already made 2 signed up on this program, but now I plan not to promote this site again, because what I've read just now.

Definitely, 000webhost has a very good feature as a free web hosting, but I don't like the way it cheat people. 000webhost promising $5 dollar for every sign up we made as an affiliate. And it must wait until it reached $100, as a limit for a payment process. But for what I've read, there is a lot of people that has been reached $100 and even $300 that never get payed a single time. If this company cheat people, how can it be a best free web hosting???

0 komentar:

Post a Comment