Faith to Faith – Trust to Trust

Is there a God in this world? This question maybe has always been a great discussion from age to age. I’ve found this question almost in every Christian forum and chat room. Unexpectedly, neither you’re a Christian nor others, this question always questioned. Questions about an existence topic always invite great debate among nations. People neither can stop asking about their existence, nor God’s existence. From age to age, new theory always emerge with some proof that actually not a proof at all. If you are Darwinian, just ask into the depth of your heart do you truly believe that you are an evolution from monkey, I guess not. Darwin theory still doesn’t have a proof, because of the missing link. Another theory said that this world is come from the dust that was spinning for millions years and formed this earth. Hey! there is no proof on that theory.

I am not trying to convince you that all the theory is wrong. My point is that we (human) always need a proof to trust on something. That’s why we always try to create new theory that better explained about our existence. We cannot just walk out from our home town like Abraham did, to the land of nowhere, just because God that we never look at His face told us to do so. Don’t get me wrong, I am not an atheist. I just want to say that not all things we can solve by our head. We never can be satisfied by using our head to answer the questions of existence. We need faith to walk through our life. We need faith to look our future, we need faith to trust that everything going to be alright, although now everything looks really mess up.

I’d like to tell you now, if you don’t try to trust God about your future, you’ll get so depressed. You cannot see your future because the fear has blind you to see God’s plan in you. I believe that God make our life like a chaos, just to teach us how to trust Him even more.

Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

I believe that our life in this world like a long journey of Faith, from one faith to another faith, from one trust to another trust. Faith to Faith, Trust to Trust. God Bless You

0 komentar:

Post a Comment